Rodolfo was born in Mexico City, and moved to the United States at a very young age. He grew up in San Diego, California and coming out of high school as one of the top of his class he made an interesting choice…and signed an 8-year contract with the US Military as a Special Operations Army Reserve Soldier. He was deployed to different parts of the world, including Iraq, and got to see firsthand what separation consciousness can do to our world.
In 1999, he attended his first 10 day silent course of Vipassana Meditation. The clarity, insights, and messages he recieved from that experience inspired him to begin teaching.
At the age of 19, he became the first undergraduate at San Diego State University granted his own classroom. For an entire year he taught spiritual philosophy there and touched the lives of hundreds of students.
From there he began teaching and practicing bodywork and energywork at a long-standing Holistic School in San Diego, and eventually…
In 2007, he opened The Center for Connection, a non-profit organization dedicated to the values of presence, trust, and altruism. His Center quickly expanded to serving a membership of more than a 1,000 within a few short months. For two years, he continued to build the Center, during which time…
- He became a recognized leader in the San Diego spiritual community
- He taught “The Power of Now” based on the best selling book by Eckhart Tolle for the Learning Annex and wrote an approved supplemental to Eckhart’s book called, “A Droplet’s View” under his alias name of Darshana Atman.
- He became a Master Architect and Teacher for the self-centered Tour, a meditation inspired revolution for conscious entrepreneurs, founded by Max Simon, formerly of the Chopra Center.
- He was invited to speak and hold workshops at the World Wellness Weekend in Albuquerque alongside prominent speakers Marrianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, and John Gray.
Then, at the height of his success….it all came crashing down and he realized something major was missing.
He had a deep sense of doubt within him that maybe he wasn’t being fully true to himself and others.
He knew he was hiding parts of himself that kept his ego safe and his self-image secure.
It was time to completely express his vulnerably Authentic Self and feel supported in his fullness.
And he was hungry to connect with others deeply, while feeling grounded and nourished within his own being.
So, in 2008, realizing that his time and energy was being used more to maintain the business of holistics, rather than practicing it, he closed his Center in San Diego, and took off on a 9-month journey around the globe to learn from indigenous healers and wisdom keepers, and to rediscover a connection to himself. His journey took him around the world, back to San Diego, and finally to Bali, Indonesia, where he now resides.
As of today, Rodolfo has:
- Touched the lives of hundreds of thousands of people from all around the world
- Led a meditation for an event of over 20,000 participants, bringing them all together in stillness
- Shared the stage with some of the world’s greatest leaders in transformational consciousness
- He is a featured Mindvalley author along with the likes of Eckhart Tolle, T Harv Eker, John Assaraf, Lisa Nichols, Arianna Huffington, Ken Wilbur and others.
- Authored several books on Love, Life, and Beauty – www.rodolfoyoung.com/books
- Created the life of his dreams – living in Bali, traveling the world, and holding people in their brilliance.
- And most importantly, he has come to realize how amazingly Inspirational and Beautiful he can be…when he is just Authentic & Vulnerable.
How Can You Discover The Same?
Rodolfo has become an expert at helping people just like you to connect deeply to your authentic self, feel safe sharing your unique expression, and to realize you have Permission to Be Yourself and people will love you for it.
To date, he has personally taken hundreds of people through his signature courses and experiences and he has watched each of them have breakthrough transformations in their life.
It does not matter if you are shy and introverted, or loud and extroverted.
It makes no difference if you are in a relationship or single.
It’s not even important if you know what your Authentic Expression or ideal relationship could be.
The only thing that matters is that you are hungry to finally give yourself the Permission to recieve all the Love, Gratitude, and Nourishment that you Deserve.
And it’s just those very things, that Rodolfo offers by “holding space” for people to express.